Water Heater Installation, Replacement & Repair
Don’t put up with a lame water heater!
Just like any other machine, water heaters might have issues after regular use. With an average lifespan of 8-12 years, a traditional water heater will usually require regular repair after around 5-6 years. A water heater could produce too much hot water, not enough hot water, or no hot water at all. If it’s time for a new water heater, repair or routine maintenance, GET THE SQUADS.
Check out some Common water heater problems to keep a lookout for:
- Knocking sound
- Standing water in the unit
- Water leaks
- Issues with water temperature
- Shutting off
- Running constantly
- High energy bills caused by an inefficient heater
- Gas leaks
SQUADS Routine Maintenance
Your water heater is used every day and should be serviced annually to examine wear and tear. Maintenance doesn’t just help prevent unexpected breakdowns; it also keeps warranties from voiding and helps add years to the life of a unit.
PLUMBSQUADS maintenance includes services such as:
- Routine flushes
- Multi-point inspections
- Part replacements
- Discounts on services, repair and replacement
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
There comes a time when repairing a water heater is no longer cost-effective. Even if an old water heater still works, modern units offer significant energy savings which could make replacing an old water heater and be a great investment. Additionally, many new water heaters can prevent sediment from forming in their tanks, extending their life and reducing the cost of maintenance!
Check out a few popular water heater options PLUMBSQUADS offers:
- Conventional tank water heaters: These heaters use electricity and gas for fuel. They can heat anywhere from 20 to 100 gallons of water at a time. These units are less economical than modern tankless heaters.
- Solar water heaters: These economical and environmentally friendly heaters draw energy from the sun to heat water. They require no electricity or gas and can reduce your bills by an estimated 14 to 18%.
- Tankless water heaters: These are an efficient water-heating solution for any region. Not only are tankless water heaters faster than their tank-reliant counterparts, they also deliver an endless supply of hot water!
In addition to removing the old unit and disposing of it, PLUMBSQUADS water heater experts can ensure that gas, electrical, and other connections are handled safely and the water heater is installed properly. GET THE SQUADS for all of your water heater installation needs.
Does your water heater need to be an unusual size to fit a certain space? Have your water heating demands changed for you business, property or home?
Don’t worry, the Squads have you covered.